2.13.2011

Bowling 5th Birthday

Today, a handsome little guy turned the big 5!
He, as well as friends and family, celebrated with a few games of bowling!

This is what I created for Mr. 5!




His favorite color is yellow, so that along with blowing balls and pins were my inspiration!

This is a Mexican Hot Chocolate cake with Milk Chocolate Ganache filling and Vanilla buttercream. Marshmallow fondant balls and stars decorated the tiers. The bowling ball topper and pins were sugar cookies and marshmallow fondant.



As apart of the adorable favors boxes were my bowling ball cake pops. They were also Mexican
Hot Chocolate dipped in yellow White Chocolate. I used large black candy sprinkles to make the "finger holes."




I loved how this turned out!! It was the first time I had ever done "floating" decorations, so I was super excited and proud of how it all came together!


0 comments: